RALLYE BRESLAU POLAND
30.06.2018 – 07.07.2018
TRUE OFFROAD MARATHON
The name “Poland” originates from the name of the tribe “Polanie” which means “people living in open fields”. Poland lies in the heart of Europe – the geometric centre of the continent is right here. Racing in Poland is always special.
Eight days through forest, sand and water. Eight days of endurance, long distances, dust, mud and tough navigation.
More than 2000 rally kilometres in two classes: the fast Cross Country Class and the classic ‘Breslau Extreme’, open air bivouacs in the Polish forests, a perfect rallyraid experience!
It is easy to enter, anyone with a proper vehicle and lust for eight days offroad can participate. But to win you need to beat the best teams in Europe. During its long history Rallye Breslau Poland has contributed to the development and popularisation of rally raid and endurance motorsports, in which navigation and the ability to reach the finish line are as important as the average speed with which you can run the stages.
- 8 rally days
- License-free off-road rally
- Unforgettable experience and a lot of fun
- International event combined with great atmosphere, family touch and feeling of togetherness
- Perfect road books
- Very accurate time keeping and speed control
- Live tracking based on direct satellite connection in real time.
- Highest standard of safety with very short reaction times in emergency – off-road and on-road ambulances, rescue helicopter at sight
- Professional medical assistance
- Online solutions for rally control
- Professional organization
- Organization members (staff) over 100 people, recovery and sweeper trucks
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- High rally standards
- 3D driving
- Various routes with tough extreme sectors for the Extreme Class and demanding long special stages for the Cross Country
- International media coverage
- Open air bivouacs with modern camp facilities and equipment
- Motorbike, ATV- and SSV FRIENDLY
- User-friendly online database and rally website
- Detailed information and rally guide before the rally in order to get prepared