RALLYE BRESLAU POLAND
30.06.2018 – 07.07.2018
Poland, a vibrant country of 1000-year-old history, rich in tradition and cultural heritage in the very “heart of Europe”. From the rich medieval era through centuries to the most disturbing events in European modern history its legacy has grown into uniqueness and admiration. Historical and architectural monuments are perfectly combined the wealth of Polish nature and its original landscapes such as Europe’s oldest primeval forest. Poland has some 9,300 lakes with surface areas over 1 ha; they make up 1 percent of the country’s territory. The Rallye Breslau Poland is settled in the North West of Poland, flat, with deep forest, open lakes and one of the most sandy area in Northern Europe.
The Rally itself is a legend, born as a unique mix of Trophy and Cross Country, which ended up one day in it´s own class of rally cars which are able to handle both. Today the rally is splitted in the fast and navigational tricky Cross Country class and tough and shorter Extreme Class. For the Extreme, a winch is definitely recommended.
The rallyground is sandy, bumpy, passing deep forests, lakes, wide open areas and for the Extreme class muddy regions. The navigation in this landscape is one of the main factors and also the varying and always surprising weather especially in the North near the Eastern Sea is making this rally unique. From Mud to Dust, from Heat to Cold, everyday could be different.
The event is mostly settled in wide Military grounds, free from each kind of traffic. Not only the wide open areas in combination with the deep forests and hundreds of lakes are making this rallyarea very special – also the silence and pure, wild nature next to the tracks will surprise you ever and ever again.
The Camps are always next to bigger villages or cities, so that your personal infrastructure before and after the stages is always guaranteed.
- Classes: Cross Country, Extreme and Breslau 500
- 8 rally days for Cross Country and Extreme Class and 3 rally days for Breslau 500 class
- Breslau 500 class has own program
- “Breslau 500” option for Cross Country and Extreme class
- License-free off-road rally
- Unforgettable experience and a lot of fun
- International event combined with great atmosphere, family touch and feeling of togetherness
- Perfect road books
- Very accurate time keeping and speed control
- Live tracking based on direct satellite connection in real time.
- Highest standard of safety with very short reaction times in emergency – off-road and on-road ambulances, rescue helicopter at sight
- Professional medical assistance
- Online solutions for rally control
- Professional organization
- Organization members (staff) over 100 people, recovery and sweeper trucks
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- High rally standards
- 3D driving
- Various routes with tough extreme sectors for the Extreme Class and demanding long special stages for the Cross Country
- International media coverage
- Open air bivouacs with modern camp facilities and equipment
- Motorbike, ATV- and SSV FRIENDLY
- User-friendly online database and rally website
- Detailed information and rally guide before the rally in order to get prepared