What to expect:
- 8 rally days in the heart of Europe
- Sporting rights
- Overall supervision
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- Rally tracks with challenging navigation
- Rally safety system, speed control and very accurate timekeeping
- Rental of GPS tracker
- Results processing, online timing, live tracking and updates on the website and social media
- Administrative set (ID card, bracelets, stickers etc.)
- Access to rally infrastructure and to service area
- Road book (no additional costs for roll road book)
- General Third Party Liability Insurance
- Professional medical assistance
- Recovery service
- Meals at the camps (breakfast, lunch package, dinner) included in the official rally catering
- Sanitary facilities (WC and showers)
- Personal gift from the FAN SHOP
- Award ceremony
- Free of charge marketing materials
Specific safety requirements:
- Full face or modular type motorsport helmets with visor/glasses.
- Moto-cross clothes with protectors for the back, shoulders and knees.
- Moto-cross boots (no others will be allowed).
- Working winch.
Fuel autonomy: around 130 km.
What is NOT included in the entry fee:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Transport of participants and their vehicles
- Personal expenses
- Deposit for Rally Safety System
- Hotel accommodation
- Extra food and drinks not included in the official rally catering
Please refer to the Rally Regulations for more details.