SSV CROSS COUNTRY
What to expect:
- 8 rally in the heart of Europe
- Expect the unexpected – technical driving, endurance and strategy
- Sporting rights
- Overall supervision
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- Rally tracks with challenging navigation
- Rally safety system, speed control and very accurate timekeeping
- Rental of GPS tracker
- Results processing, online timing, live tracking and updates on the website and social media
- Administrative set (ID card, bracelets, stickers etc.)
- Access to rally infrastructure and to service area
- Road book (no additional costs for roll road book)
- General Third Party Liability Insurance
- Professional medical assistance
- Recovery service
- Meals at the camps (breakfast, lunch package, dinner) included in the official rally catering
- Sanitary facilities (WC and showers)
- Personal gift from the FAN SHOP
- Award ceremony
- Free of charge marketing materials
Specific safety requirements:
- A safety net on the doors, following the FIA guides lines must be fitted and stretched when vehicle in motion.
- All SSV must have a solid roof firmly fixed to the roll cage.
- It is highly recommended a firmly fixed metal roof of minimum 1.5 mm thickness.
- Highly recommended at least 1 diagonal member on the roll cage.
- All SSV, Cars and all Trucks must be fitted with a roll cage.
- All vehicles must be fitted with sport seats (with side support of back rest and seat and neck area).
Fuel autonomy: around 200 km.
What is NOT included in the entry fee:
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Transport of participants and their vehicles
- Personal expenses
- Deposit for Rally Safety System
- Hotel accommodation
- Extra food and drinks not included in the official rally catering
Please refer to the Rally Regulations for more details.