RALLY GUIDE IS ON-LINE2017-05-29
Building the camp2017-06-21
Dear participants of Rallye Breslau Poland 2017,
Due to a last minute change of the schedule of the international strike forces located in Poland, Rallye Breslau Poland 2017 will not be starting in the Biedrusko area near Poznan but instead the rally will START IN DRAWSKO POMORSKIE AS OUR FIRST CAMP.
The dates and duration of the rally remain unchanged.
Here are some highlights of the 2017 rally itinerary:
- The change we are forced to undertake of camp 1 and the rally tracks during the first 2 days- 24th and 25th June will bring even more positive effects: the motorbikes and the ATVs will be able to drive alone (without the other classes) in the most parts of the tracks. There will be more speed, more navigation and more endurance for everyone
- 2 Camps, 8 great tough rally days and nights!
- 250 km special stages more than last year for Cross Country and 185 km more for Extreme
- Adventurous night stage
- New extreme sections never before driven at the Breslau.
- Cross Country will face even more challenging navigation. Preciseness will be the key to success.
- Leg 1 and Leg 2 will have additional spectator zones, where everyone from the public or assistance personnel can go and watch the action just meters from the rally track. These points will be shared in the official website, together with a map on the official notice board in the camp.
- Thanks to the kind support of our sponsor Euro4x4 Parts there will be a dedicated Euro4x4 Leg during the rally for the Extreme Class with special prizes.
CAMP 1 – DRAWSKO POMORSKIE – N53.51528 E15.78526
CAMP 2 – GWDA WIELKA – N53.74981 E16.79195
CAMP 3 – DRAWSKO POMORSKIE – N53.51528 E15.78526
All important details regarding the change can be found in the Bulletin 1 here: